Lauren joined Wagners as part of the medical malpractice and class actions groups in 2021, after spending her early practice in general litigation elsewhere.
Originally from Moncton, NB, Lauren received both her Civil Law and her Common Law degrees from the Faculty of Law at McGill University, Montreal, with a civil law exchange at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark. Throughout law school Lauren worked in legal clinics promoting access to justice. Lauren also published peer-reviewed work with the Trinity College Law Review and presented on that work at the School of Law -Trinity College, Dublin.
Lauren was called to the Bar in January 2019. Prior to attending law school, Lauren obtained a Bachelor of Arts in English and Creative Writing at Dalhousie University and the University of Kings College. Lauren also completed the Foundation Year Program at the University of Kings College.
Lauren is an avid road and trail runner who enjoys any excuse to get outdoors. She has also travelled extensively across Europe, Asia, and South America, finding road or trail runs wherever possible along the way.
- Nova Scotia, January 2019
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Atlantic Provinces Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- BCL & LLB, Faculty of Law, McGill University
- Bachelor of Arts in English and Creative Writing, Dalhousie University and University of Kings College
- Kings President’s List 2013, 2014
- Foundation Year Program, University of Kings College