After spending several years in a general litigation practice, Lyndsay joined Wagners in 2016 and since then has dedicated her legal practice to representing injured plaintiffs, providing assistance with car accident injuries, municipal/premises liability, slip and fall injuries and product liability matters. Over time, Lyndsay’s practice has grown to include assisting victims of medical and dental malpractice as well. Lyndsay regularly represents her clients through complex, multi-party litigation matters including representation through negotiation, mediation and trial. Lyndsay has represented her clients’ interests before various Nova Scotian administrative boards and tribunals, in the Court of Queen’s Bench of New Brunswick, the Supreme Court of Prince Edward Island, the Federal Court of Canada, and at all levels of court in Nova Scotia. Lyndsay is an experienced trial lawyer recognized by her peers as a Lexpert ranked lawyer.
Lyndsay is currently serving as Treasurer for the Atlantic Provinces Trial Lawyer’s Association and is a member of The Advocate’s Society Atlantic Regional Advisory Committee.
- Nova Scotia, 2006
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Atlantic Provinces Trial Lawyers Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- The Advocates’ Society
Dalhousie Law School, Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
- Bachelor of Laws Degree, Dalhousie Law School, Dalhousie University (2005)
- Recipient, Justice Ronald N. Pugsley Trial Advocacy Award, 2005
- Recipient, Donald A. Kerr Memorial Prize in Admiralty Law, 2005
- Bachelor of Arts, Combined Honours (Thesis) in Political Science and International Development Studies, Dalhousie University (2001)