Construction Site Accidents

Construction Accident Lawyers Serving Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island And Beyond

Construction Accident Lawyer

Those who work in the construction industry are generally represented by legal counsel for the provincial Workers’ Compensation Board where the accident took place. In some limited circumstances injured construction workers can seek their own counsel to pursue specific cases. These cases are limited to workers where their employer does not make contributions to the provincial Workers’ Compensation Program.

These circumstances could still give rise to accident claims involving:

  • Falls from scaffolding
  • Falls from ladders and other elevated work equipment
  • Burns from chemical spills
  • Injuries from improperly marked hazards
  • Injuries from defective work equipment
  • Injuries from lack of safety equipment

Contact Wagners

If you have been seriously injured in a construction accident involving a private employer, please contact a lawyer at Wagners to discuss your case. You can reach our team by calling 902-425-7330 or 1-800-465-8794, or by completing a short online contact form.

Additional Articles