Originally from Prince Edward Island, Kathleen attended the University of Prince Edward Island, where she studied nursing. She moved to Halifax to work as a Registered Nurse before attending law school at Dalhousie University. During law school, Kathleen worked as a student advocate, and at the legal aid clinic. She also completed a placement at a local hospital, as well as health law research, earning a specialization in Health Law and Policy.
Kathleen practices in Wagner’s medical malpractice group. Her nursing background, and specialization in health law, provide her with a unique perspective and the necessary knowledge to best advocate for her clients.
- Nova Scotia, 2019
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Canadian Bar Association
- Nova Scotia College of Nursing
- Dalhousie University’s Schulich School of Law, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Juris Doctor
- Specialization in Health Law and Policy
- University of Prince Edward Island, Charlottetown, PEI
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing