Patrick joined the Wagners team in March 2021. Since then he has worked in both the medical malpractice and class action departments assisting both teams regularly. In his capacity as Business Development Manager, Patrick’s focus is on ways that the firm can improve, grow and reach it’s business goals while using his experience in project management to lead marketing, legal process improvement, administrative process improvement and other firm projects. Being bilingual Patrick also handles all translations and French communications for the office.
Outside of the office Patrick enjoys going to the gym, hanging out with friends and visiting his grand parents in New Brunswick.
- Member of the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Member of the International Institute of Legal Project Management (IILPM)
- Member of the Legal Marketing Association (LMA)
- Bachelor of Arts Major in Political Science, Saint Francis Xavier University, 2019
- Business Administration Diploma, Holland College, 2016
- Legal Process Improvement Professional™ (LPIP), The International Institute of Legal Project Management (IILPM), 2021
- Master’s Certificate in Project Management, Saint Mary’s University, 2022
- Candidate for Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certificate, Project Management Institute (PMI), 2022